Besides the traditional palak paneer recipe, you can try out several other dishes that are perfect to be served in the main course.
- It is a curry-based cottage cheese recipe. It is served with ghee rice, jeera rice, naan, and roti. It uses poppy seeds and coconut to make the base of the curry. The addition of coconut brings a unique coconutty flavour to the onion, tomato, and ginger-garlic curry that makes it more delectable. A variety of whole spices is added to it to bring out its best flavour. Serve paneer korma in lunch or dinner and enjoy the mouth-melting taste of paneer.
- It is a Mughlai dish passed on from generations to keep its authentic taste intact. This recipe's unique feature is the addition of curd to the gravy to make it more delightful. Kewra water is also added to it to make it fragrant. Many dry fruits like almonds and cashew nuts are sauteed or blanched in desi ghee to make it aromatic. Cardamoms are also added to the shahi paneer paste using onions, tomatoes, and ginger garlic paste. Diced and cubed cottage cheese is added to the gravy. Serve it hot with naan or chapati.
- The matter paneer recipe is very commonly made in Indian households. Diced and cubed cottage cheese and fresh blanched peas are added to onion, tomatoes, and ginger garlic gravy. It tastes delicious when enjoyed with jeera rice or fresh chapatis. The gravy of this dish is similar to the gravy used in the palak paneer ki recipe.
- Paneer bhurji is a quick and simple to make recipe than the palak paneer ki sabji. If you can follow the palak paneer ki recipe, you can surely make this recipe in no time. In this recipe, minced cottage cheese is added to finely chopped onions, tomatoes, green capsicum and garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
- In this kadai paneer recipe, a lot of whole spices are added to it to make it aromatic and tasteful. The base of the recipe is half gravy and half sauteed onions, tomatoes, and capsicum. Paneer Masala
is another recipe that can be made following the palak paneer recipe video. The only difference is that it does not have palak added to it.
When having guests over at your place, go all out entertaining them with your signature Punjabi palak paneer recipe served with missi roti, naan, or chapati. Your guests are sure to enjoy the lip-smacking taste of this amazing dish. When cooking this dish, look for authentic palak paneer videos that clearly explain the palak paneer banane ki recipe. The palak paneer recipe must be easy to follow so that you can cook it with an authentic taste.
There are several palak paneer videos, but only a few of them gives step-by-step, easy-to-understand, and follow palak paneer banane ki recipe. Thus, choose the best and enjoy the mouth-watering delicacy in the comfort of your home.